People in companies who need to understand the software business better. They can come from companies in different areas:
- Vendors of software-intensive products and services
- Software vendors
- Software service companies
- Corporate IT organizations
- Introduction – Why am I sitting here?
- The Software Business – How can we make some money?
- The Software Ecosystem – Who are the players?
- Software Organizations in Companies
- The great divide between business and technical people – Why do we seem to live in two different worlds?
- The financial picture – What do the numbers mean?
- Processes, roles and interfaces – How can we turn separation into cooperation?